We stand behind all of our products. Trust SafeBytes to provide industry leading customer support and transparent refund policies.
1. Initial Purchase of DriverAssist
The initial purchase of DriverAssist software is backed by a 30 day unconditional money back guarantee. If for any reason, or without reason, a customer chooses have their purchase refunded within 30 days of purchase, they may do so by any of the four methods listed:
- Contacting the DriverAssist support desk to request the refund; or,
- Sending a request via email to email@example.com; or,
- Sending a request via facsimile to (866) 282-0393; or,
- Sending a request via letter mail to: DriverAssist, Attn: Customer Care, 2001 University Street, Suite 1700 Montreal, Quebec H3A 2A6 Canada.
The customer is required to provide any one of the following methods of order identification when submitting a refund request:
- The order number as provided in the emailed receipt; or,
- Their DriverAssist license key as provided in the email receipt; or,
- The email address used at time of registration; or,
- Their full name used during purchase, accompanied by the purchase date.
In the event that purchase identification provided by the customer does not match a corresponding purchase of DriverAssist, the customer may be asked to provide secondary methods of purchase identification to locate their order and process the refund.
2. Subscriptions to DriverAssist
If a customer has subscribed to automatically renew their DriverAssist license before it expires, and wishes to cancel their subscription, the customer may use any of the same contact methods noted for requesting refunds (above).
Any charge made to the customer’s chosen method of payment as an automatic subscription payment (recurring payment) may also be refunded under the following conditions:
- Any customer to request cancellation of their subscription within 15 days of a recurring payment being made will receive a refund for 100% of the recurring payment amount.
- Any customer to request cancellation of their subscription within 16 to 30 days of a recurring payment being made will receive a refund for 50% of the recurring payment amount.
- Any customer to request cancellation of their subscription beyond 30 days of the charge being made is not eligible for a refund.
- Any refund shall only apply to the most recent recurring payment, and not any previous recurring payments or the initial purchase of DriverAssist.
3. Order Add-Ons
Any additional software added to a Customer’s order during the initial purchase of DriverAssist is non-refundable.
LAST MODIFIED: 2015-12-01
Trademarks: Microsoft and the Windows® logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft. The information on this page is provided for international purposes only.